Commercial Truck Lease & Rental
Hudson Valley Idealease
RESPONSIVENESS | EXPERTISE | STABILITY
Hudson Valley Idealease is a division of Idealease of North America which has served the truck leasing and rental industry since 1982. Over the past 31 years, Idealease has shown our customers, who have owned their vehicles in the past, A Better Way to do business.
Idealease is one of North America’s largest full service transportation companies. Hudson Valley Idealease offers commercial truck leasing, contract maintenance, and commercial truck rentals. The Idealease fleet provides lease and rental of trucks, tractors, and trailers. Hudson Valley Idealease combines the ability to service fleets of all sizes with the most qualified technicians and diagnostic technology in the transportation industry.
Because we are closely aligned with International®, we have access to millions of dollars of parts inventory and the newest diagnostic equipment as well as the industry’s most proficient certified technicians. Hudson Valley Idealease employs experts in every area of truck leasing and rental services. They professionally guide our customers from the beginning – designing the right truck for the job, to the end of the vehicle’s life – vehicle disposal and replacement. Because we able to harness a variety of professional resources, our customers see a difference in their service level and bottom line.
Perhaps that is why Hudson Valley Idealease is respected as the areas Premier Transportation Company.
VISIT IDEALEASE CORPORATE WEBSITE
Full Service Commercial Truck Lease – IDEALEASE
A full-service lease with Idealease helps our customers with a better way to do business. Commercial Truck Leasing can help to improve cash flow and increase productivity for companies that operate motor vehicles. Our customers choose to full service their vehicles for a variety of reasons. The most obvious benefit of full-service leasing is the ability for our customers to focus on their own business while Idealease manages all maintenance issues. At the end of the term, full-service lease customers merely return the vehicle to Idealease with no disposal concerns. Leasing also allows our customers to conserve capital and address specific balance sheet and tax issues.
- Full Service Lease vehicle specifications are carefully designed to increase fuel efficency, meet the demands of the application, and keep your trucks on the road.
- All predictable maintenance is included in a full service lease. This takes our customers out of the maintenance business and allows Idealease to be responsible for all preventive maintenance, oil and filter changes, lubrication, repairs, parts, labor, and tires.
- Lease equipment will carry your company logo and colors. Regular Maintenance and vehicle washings adds to the professional image your vehicles convey to your customers and others.
- Substitute vehicles can be provided when your regular trucks need to be out of service for a day or two. This valuable service can be included in your full service lease rate.
- Budgetable costs are another advantage of a full service lease. Your monthly lease payment is a fixed expense so you can predict your transportation budget for the entire length of the vehicle’s term.
- In addition to providing equipment and maintenance, the Idealease Full Service Lease can include fuel tax reporting, licensing services, safety and compliance service, emergency roadside assistance and more.
Let us show you why commercial truck leasing is A Better Way for your company to manage your transportation. We will be happy to develop a customized program to suit your business requirements.
For more information please Call Bill Frost at (845) 863-3867 or Send an Email to Bill Frost with your question.
Commercial Truck Rental – IDEALRENTAL
Idealrental customers rely on us to provide high performance commercial rental vehicles at a moment’s notice. We understand the importance of having access to rental equipment during breakdown repairs, emergency situations, or when a sudden increase in business requires extra trucks and tractors to keep your deliveries on schedule.
Idealease locations offer a variety of commercial truck rental equipment. You’ll find straight trucks, day cab and sleeper tractors, flatbeds, refrigerated trucks, trailers, and even specialized equipment in our rental fleet. Rental terms are designed to meet your needs. Vehicles may be rented for one day or for months at a time. Our rental fleet allows our customers the ability to manage increases in demand, emergency situations, and repair schedules.
For large fleets with multiple locations in North America, Idealease also offers the Idealease North American Rental Program for an easy way to rent trucks from Idealease. The program offers consistent pricing, one-time credit approval, and one insurance documentation at more than 400 Idealease truck leasing and rental locations. All insurance documentation, credit approval, pricing, and service requirements are issued from our corporate office to our field locations. Our full service lease and rental customers are then able to secure truck rental equipment from any Idealease facility without the hassle of setting up individual accounts.
For more information please Call Johnny Saunders, Jr. at (845) 381-4943